Rhombus Plaid Retro Knit Vest
A retro knit vest with an Argyle pattern that originated in the Argyll region of Scotland. The rhombus pattern, which is composed of multiple rhombuses and diagonal borders, gives a good old retro impression. Available in two colors, brown and gray.
- brown pattern
- gray pattern
- small size
- Length: 50cm
- Shoulder width: 33cm
- Bust: 92cm
- medium size
- Length: 52cm
- Shoulder width: 34cm
- Bust: 98cm
- wearing size
- small size
- model dimensions
- Height: 170cm
- Weight: 55kg
- Bust: 84cm
- Waist: 65cm
- Hip: 94cm
- About product price
- Product prices include consumption tax.
- For shipping charges
- For purchases of 10,000 yen (tax included) or more: Free shipping *Hokkaido and Okinawa are 550 yen (tax included)
- For purchases of less than 10,000 yen (tax included): 550 yen (tax included) *Hokkaido and Okinawa are 1,100 yen (tax included)
- About delivery
- As a guideline, the number of days for delivery is about 10 to 30 days from the date of order (the date of confirmation of payment when using convenience store payment or bank transfer).
- Since we deliver the products after they arrive at the domestic warehouse from the overseas warehouse, we have received the delivery date. Please purchase with plenty of time after understanding.
- Due to the spread of pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus, the number of flights has been reduced, so we would like to inform you in advance that there is a possibility that the initial schedule may be exceeded from the time you place your order to the time of delivery. I hope you will understand.
- If there is a delay in delivery, we will contact you via the email address you registered with us.
- As soon as we have all the items in your order, we will ship them together. If the delivery address is different, it will be shipped separately.
- If you can create an account with the email address you used to place your order, you can check the current shipping status and the registered shipping address.
- We will send a shipping completion email to the customer when the package is consigned from the domestic warehouse to the delivery company. You can check the current delivery status from the shipping number provided in the email.
- About payment method
- You can choose from 7 types: "credit card", "convenience store payment", "smartphone carrier payment", "AmazonPay", "GooglePay", "bank transfer", and "Paidy".
- A settlement fee of 190 yen (including tax) will be charged only when using "convenience store settlement".
- If you use "bank transfer", the transfer fee will be borne by the customer.
- Please note that we cannot change the payment method after the order has been placed.
- About refund
- Refunds are only accepted if the product is defective, soiled, or damaged. Please note that we do not accept cancellations after the order is completed.
- If you use a credit card payment, Amazon Pay, or Google Pay, we will refund you via the credit card company. If you use Paidy, we will refund you via Paidy. If you use convenience store payment, smartphone carrier payment, or bank transfer, we will refund you by bank transfer.
- If the customer intentionally refuses to receive the item, or if the item is returned to the shop without being able to contact the customer due to continued absence, the cost of delivery (round-trip shipping fee, return handling fee ( 1,650 yen including tax)" will be charged in full.
- We are receiving more and more inquiries about not receiving emails. We have sent an e-mail to the following e-mail address, so we would appreciate it if you could check whether the domain has been set to be rejected.
- Order confirmation email and shipping completion email: email@example.com
- Email from Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the color of the product photo and the actual product may differ depending on the monitor or browser.
- Due to sewing, there may be a difference of about 1 to 3 cm between the indicated size and the actual size. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please note that specifications may change depending on the production time.